Collapse of gantry cranes in Felixstowe during delivery of new gantry cranes on the 3rd of March 2008.
Port is still heavily congested because clean up operations have taken a long time and the new cranes have been unloaded on the quay on 25-04-2008.
New cranes are expected to be operational by the first week of June so congestion is likely to continue for another month.Many vessels have cancelled their Felixstowe call and have chosen for transhipment in Antwerp or completely divert to other port because of the congestion.
Arquivo do blogue
- ► 2016 (30)
- ► 2015 (36)
- ► 2014 (39)
- ► 2013 (47)
- ► 2012 (87)
- ► 2011 (96)
- ► 2010 (335)
- ► 2009 (771)
- "King Abdullah Economic City" - Saudi Arabia
- SHORT SEA SHIPPING - HISTÓRIA
- EUROMAX FIRST TEST MAINLINE VESSEL
- ÚLTIMO ALMOÇO-APDL FOTO DE FAMILIA - O SHIPPING NO...
- SOME PORTS IN THE WORLD - With agreement of: IAPH ...
- WESTPORTS - MALAYSIA
- TOC EUROPE 2008 - AMSTERDAM
- ISPS-INTERNATIONAL SHIP and PORT SECURITY CODE
- EMSA-EUROPEAN MARITIME SAFETY AGENCY
- INTERRUPTIONS AT FELIXSTOWE TERMINAL
- NAVIERA ARMAS - MADEIRA - PORTIMÃO
- O PORTO DE XANGAI É O SEGUNDO MAIOR DO MUNDO EM VO...
- APDL-PLATAFORMA LOGÍSTICA PORTUÁRIA DE LEIXÕES
- FESTIVAL DOS OCEANOS
- SHIPPING BUSINESS SOLUTIONS
- ▼ Junho (16)