TOC Europe, the original and most influential Terminal Operations Conference and Exhibition is back with a must-see programme for 2008. From 17-19 June
Are you a Shipping Professional?
TOC is the premier event for benchmarking port and terminal performance - regionally and globally. All aspects of terminal management - from quayside crane performance to velocity of gate movements - are discussed and compared. As a shipping professional this is your chance to network with your primary service suppliers; port professionals from around the globe. Catch up on the latest advances in terminal operations technology that can enable your vessels to be loaded and discharged more efficiently. At the same time it affords a unique opportunity to discuss new port rotations and service offerings - profit from up-to-the-minute knowledge of who could be facing congestion problems and who might have spare capacity.
Arquivo do blogue
- ► 2016 (30)
- ► 2015 (36)
- ► 2014 (39)
- ► 2013 (47)
- ► 2012 (87)
- ► 2011 (96)
- ► 2010 (335)
- ► 2009 (771)
- "King Abdullah Economic City" - Saudi Arabia
- SHORT SEA SHIPPING - HISTÓRIA
- EUROMAX FIRST TEST MAINLINE VESSEL
- ÚLTIMO ALMOÇO-APDL FOTO DE FAMILIA - O SHIPPING NO...
- SOME PORTS IN THE WORLD - With agreement of: IAPH ...
- WESTPORTS - MALAYSIA
- TOC EUROPE 2008 - AMSTERDAM
- ISPS-INTERNATIONAL SHIP and PORT SECURITY CODE
- EMSA-EUROPEAN MARITIME SAFETY AGENCY
- INTERRUPTIONS AT FELIXSTOWE TERMINAL
- NAVIERA ARMAS - MADEIRA - PORTIMÃO
- O PORTO DE XANGAI É O SEGUNDO MAIOR DO MUNDO EM VO...
- APDL-PLATAFORMA LOGÍSTICA PORTUÁRIA DE LEIXÕES
- FESTIVAL DOS OCEANOS
- SHIPPING BUSINESS SOLUTIONS
- ▼ Junho (16)